Jones Memorial Hospital
29th Annual — October 17, 2021
WELCOME BACK! After a very long year we are so excited to have the opportunity to offer an in person event to you this fall.
The 29th Annual RidgeWalk & Run Event, located in beautiful southwestern New York State takes place each fall as the hillsides are turning into a kaleidoscope of rich reds, oranges and yellows. Our event encompasses many events so if you are looking for a casual stroll through the woods or like a competitive long run we are just what you are looking for.
Because we don’t know exactly what October will bring us, the RidgeWalk team is pleased to announce that this year's RidgeWalk & Run will offer two options for participation: 1. Virtual Participation or 2. In-Person Participation. Here is how it will work:
· Register for our Virtual walks or runs (one registration for any event of your choice) (https://runsignup.com/Race/NY/Wellsville/Ridgewalkandrun).
· Complete your selected distance anytime between October 9th – October 17th
· We highly encourage that in the spirit of the RidgeWalk you do this on trails, however we recognize that may not be possible for everyone
· Take pictures and share them and your story with the rest of the community!
▪ Be sure to show off your past RidgeWalk swag!
▪ Post them to our Instagram at #ridgewalkrun
▪ Find us on Facebook at “Ridgewalk & Run” and share them with the community
▪ Send them to us along with your story via Facebook message or email (RidgeWalk@urmc.rochester.edu) and we will post them to both locations
▪ Send us confirmation that you completed your distance
▪ Email instructions will follow for this as we are hoping to use RunSignUp to complete this
▪ We will send you the 29th Annual RidgeWalk t-shirt!!
▪ Yes! You will be able to complete your collection!
T-shirt mailing will be within 6 weeks of the event
· Register for any of our In-Person walks or runs (https://runsignup.com/Race/NY/Wellsville/29thAnnualRidgeWalkRun)
· Arrive at Wellsville Central School on the day of the event (October 17th) during the registration timeframe for your event
· Participate on the trail with your fellow RidgeWalkers and enjoy some traditional RidgeWalk finish line fun!
· Your Annual RidgeWalk t-shirt will be available at the finish line
· While we will bring you a high quality event, for return participants please note we will not be able to bring the full RidgeWalk experience this year...but just you wait for the 30th annual event!!
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE START OF THE EVENT. Visit the Event Overview page for run and walk times and locations of check in. T-shirts are not guaranteed for day of registrations and only available to the first 1,000 registrations
Remember, all proceeds from the RidgeWalk & Run still go to supporting our local Wellness initiatives.
See you on the trails!
Click the icon above to register